Some products ca not be delivered in the quantity orderedYour cart already has 1 products The maximum ordered quantity is 0.

20.06.2013 12:24
astrit
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Astrit
Some products ca not be delivered in the quantity orderedYour cart already has 1 products The maximum ordered quantity is 0.

Hi and hope you are fine :)

Using your JoomShopping component with IT TheShop2 theme(Joomla2.5 version) and try to add into the cart more than one time the same product results with the following alert:

Some products can not be delivered in the quantity ordered<br>Your cart already has 1 products </br>The maximum ordered quantity is 0.

What file/code should be changed in order to add an unlimited number of products(or limited) of the same type?
Or I must edit any parameters from Joomla backend? I tried that but without results:(

Please let me know. Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Bruna

20.06.2013 12:28
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Some products ca not be delivered in the quantity orderedYour cart already has 1 products The maximum ordered quantity is 0.

Configuration / shop function

Stock: N

25.08.2014 17:47
andy@gravitatecreative.com
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Andrew
Aw: Some products ca not be delivered in the quantity orderedYour cart already has 1 products The maximum ordered quantity is 0.

Where is the file path to this message. I would like it to say something different. Thanks

25.08.2014 20:54
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/7/2655.html

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.