Accept Credit Card Payments

08.04.2011 15:22
rwcommand
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Dylan
Accept Credit Card Payments

>>>>> UPDATE - SOLVED SEE BOTTOM MY POST BELOW - UPDATE <<<<<<

Maybe I'm being silly but I can't seem to find where I can add a payment option to allow: "Pay By Credit Card". Do I need some extra module/code or pay for something?

Understandably this is the main point of a shopping app, as many people want to pay by credit card on a website.

After reviewing other shopping carts this is clearly the leading one for Joomla so great job on developing such a great os-commerce shopping cart so far.

I really wish you can help me or maybe release an update for this.

Thank You,
Dylan

------------------ Possible German Translation ------------------

Vielleicht bin ich dumm, aber ich kann nicht scheinen, um herauszufinden, wo kann ich eine Zahlung Option, damit hinzuzufügen: "Pay per Kreditkarte". Benötige ich ein paar extra Modul / Code oder zahlen Sie etwas?

Verständlicherweise ist dies der wichtigste Punkt eines Einkaufszentrums app, so viele Menschen per Kreditkarte auf einer Website bezahlen möchten.

Nach der Prüfung anderer Warenkörbe ist dies eindeutig der führende eine für Joomla so tolle Arbeit bei der Entwicklung eine so große os-commerce Warenkorb vorhanden.

Ich wünschte wirklich, ihr könnt mir helfen oder vielleicht ein Update für diese.

Thank You,
Dylan

Joomla: Joomla 1.5
JoomShopping: 2.8.1

Letzte Änderung: 24.10.2016 15:17

08.04.2011 15:50
Dr.Rivera
Name: Jürgen
Aw: Accept Credit Card Payments

Hello,

in this time it is not possible to pay with credit cards.

Maybe

--- the moderator ---

can say, if it is planned, and if yes, when.

Greetings

Nicht ganz aktuell, aber vielleicht doch noch für einige hilfreich, das E-Book Joomshopping.
Bei Amazon (kindl) und xinxii (ePub):

http://www.amazon.de/JoomShopping-Joomla-Shop-Online-Shop-ebook/dp/B005L9D8MC

http://www.xinxii.com/joomshopping-der-joomla-shop-p-339561.html

08.04.2011 16:03
rwcommand

Thanks for quick response, much appreciated.

I guess that's one of this products flaws. I started building website with this shopping cart and assumed it would work with credit cards, I guess I rushed into that one. :(

Does anyone know of an external payment gateway other that paypal that accepts credit cards that can be integrated into Joomshopping or even just my website?

Thanks,
Dylan

Letzte Änderung: 08.04.2011 16:04

04.05.2011 05:29
pcole87
Name: Patrick Coleman

So does this mean that credit cards don't work with Paypal? I am having the issue with my site that Paypal works, but buyers must sign into paypal when they are sent. I want to let them pay with credit cards if possible. Paypal non account holder payments is allowed and enabled. Can this be done?

Thanks in advance!

Attempted Google translate to German:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Heißt das also, dass Kreditkarten nicht mit PayPal? Ich habe das Problem mit meiner Website, Paypal funktioniert, aber die Ware muss in paypal Zeichen, wenn sie gesendet werden. Ich möchte, dass sie mit der Kreditkarte bezahlen, wenn möglich. Paypal nicht Kontoinhaber Zahlungen erlaubt ist und aktiviert. Kann dies geschehen?

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Joomla: 1.6.1
JoomShopping: 3.0
PHP: 5.2.14
MySQL: 5.0.77
Website Url: http://prnf.org/

04.05.2011 10:16
Dr.Rivera
Name: Jürgen

Hello,

I think, if the costumer have a paypal-account, he can also pay with a credit-card.

Greetings

German:
https://www.paypal-deutschland.de/kreditkarten.html

English:
excuse me, I do not find the article on the english website from paypal

Maybe the moderator have on more tip to this issue

Nicht ganz aktuell, aber vielleicht doch noch für einige hilfreich, das E-Book Joomshopping.
Bei Amazon (kindl) und xinxii (ePub):

http://www.amazon.de/JoomShopping-Joomla-Shop-Online-Shop-ebook/dp/B005L9D8MC

http://www.xinxii.com/joomshopping-der-joomla-shop-p-339561.html

04.05.2011 19:22
pcole87
Name: Patrick Coleman

Yes if they have Paypal account then credits are ok.

However, I don't want to force them to sign up for Paypal. Paypal service can let people without an account pay with credit card. That is what I am looking to do.

German google translate:
---------------------------------------
Ja, wenn sie Paypal-Konto haben, dann Kredite sind ok.

Allerdings glaube ich nicht, dass sie zu zwingen, sich für Paypal. Paypal-Dienst kann damit die Menschen ohne ein Konto mit Kreditkarte bezahlen. Das ist was ich bin auf der Suche zu tun.

19.05.2011 23:39
rscott
Name: Richard Scott

I'm not sure which country you are in, but I came across nBill for the UK in my research into credit card payments.
https://www.nbill.co.uk/

01.06.2011 17:45
rwcommand

pcole87
Paypal never forces anyone to sign up!, If people have never visited PayPal before (no cookies in browser) the the "pay with credit card" boxes will show up by default, but if they have a paypal account then its says login. However they can still access the credit card thing again (link on left).

rscott
Thanks for link - https://www.nbill.co.uk
I'm not to sure how I would integrate it but I will check it out

08.06.2011 07:01
dddmx3
Name: Ruben Ryapolov

So when will their be a credit card option?
I know php so I can help... I already built credit card extension for somebody else?
I cannot have a online store without a credit card option!

Letzte Änderung: 08.06.2011 07:02

15.06.2011 23:29
rwcommand

As far I know there are no current plans for one. (Administrator may say otherwise, but he hasn't replied to this thread.)

If you can start to build one then I know it will be a hit and many people will use it as an essential part of this shopping cart. Note that this would only be useful if it could work in SSL mode, or your site would be very unsafe and would be unpopular option.

My question would be, would it just send their credit card details to the shop owners email OR could it actually automatically connect to a bank* upon order completion and take the money automatically which is the option we all want!

*Sorry for my lack of understanding of the whole process, I am not fully familiar with how it actually works.

Ray (Dyl)

24.09.2011 21:34
edcarpent
Name: edcarpent

i really love how the credit card issue just gets ignored

26.09.2011 02:30
mugger
Name: brian keary

did anyone find a connector or make one or credit cards?

27.10.2011 21:15
wcampanella
Name: Wendy Campanella

Dylan,

What did you finally do to resolve this. I've just come up on what you did some months ago. JoomShopping is great, but without credit card processing it's honestly worthless to me. Did you find a solution, or did you change Shop extensions?

-Wendy

rwcommand - 15.06.2011 23:29
As far I know there are no current plans for one. (Administrator may say otherwise, but he hasn't replied to this thread.)

If you can start to build one then I know it will be a hit and many people will use it as an essential part of this shopping cart. Note that this would only be useful if it could work in SSL mode, or your site would be very unsafe and would be unpopular option.

My question would be, would it just send their credit card details to the shop owners email OR could it actually automatically connect to a bank* upon order completion and take the money automatically which is the option we all want!

*Sorry for my lack of understanding of the whole process, I am not fully familiar with how it actually works.

Ray (Dyl)

Joomla: 1/7

Letzte Änderung: 27.10.2011 21:16

14.11.2011 22:06
alesbennetti
Name: Alessandro Bennetti

Great shopping cart but the admin side is really poor when trying to get answers.

What a pity.

I am now moving to another cart due to this.

20.12.2011 15:40
rwcommand

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SOLVED <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry for the late reply Wendy, I don't seem to get email post updates from this site any more, hence me not coming on.

After no real help here, I done some work of my own. I signed up with Nochex - www.nochex.com (accepts credit card payments online) and they developed an app to work with Joomshopping, and it works great + No monthly or annual fees.

For example of this in use go to the following site and add this item to your basket and proceed to checkout. See the new "Nochex" payment option.
User: test
Password test
http://www.officechairsolutions.co.uk/chair-collection/vevo-chair-range/vevo-40-ergonomic-chair.html

I guess all you need to do is signup with Nochex http://www.nochex.com and ask for the same integration as I did. Mention they have already successfully integrated with another site "www.officechairsolutions.co.uk" as they might have forgot.

Hope this help!
Dylan

Joomla: 1.5
JoomShopping: 2.8.1

Letzte Änderung: 24.10.2016 15:18

09.04.2012 23:15
gingerweb
Name: Richard

im really interested in this setup of yours, thanks for detailing it all so carefully.
I have tried your site test for the Nochex payment option in the hope that it can do the same for my site.
unfortunately when i confirm the order it goes through to a nochex payment page that asks you to sign into nochex, i dint get the same as your screenshots.
really greatful if you can let me know how you achieved those screenshots.

many thanks
Richard

Joomla: 2.5
JoomShopping: 3.4.1
Website Url: www.theclockshed.co.uk

10.05.2012 11:55
peterjhon
Name: peter jhon

Yes definitely you can add payment option like pay through credit card. But before that you have to make some changes to your website, I think it’s a part of programming, and after that Link that option with any payment processing services.

10.05.2012 14:28
Dingens
User Dingens
Name: Rolf Wagels

Hey
how are things going with Nochex? Still happy with them?
It sounds very promising and the rates are okay as well.
Thanks
Rolf

Letzte Änderung: 10.05.2012 14:28

30.05.2012 22:47
Visionarte
Name: Jorge

hello all! module is available and payment by credit card? or how I can get NOCHEX module to install?
or there is a default module to edit and add the payment gateway from my bank?

thank you very much

Letzte Änderung: 30.05.2012 22:49

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.