You searched: "paypal"
Found records: 3208
No. Post Author Forum Date
Aw: Paypal IPN simulator
Greetings
A question in regard with sofort payment type.
the variable $_POST['user_variable_0'] has the order id and user_variable_1 to 3 each has urls (return, cancel and notify), what are the usage for
user_variable_4 and 5?
Also in sofort payment type: user_variable_0 = $order->id; it is the value of order_id field of table #__jshopping_orders rather than order_number field of this table? because in paypal it is order_number in item_name and I have to join #__jshopping_orders with #__jshopping_order_item to extract data.
With sofort payment type I can directly go to #__jshopping_order_item to extract data, because I have order_id value, true?
Kian William
KW Frontend 04.11.2020
Yes I viewed the code already I just wanted to be sure. Thanks for the fast response
Kian William
KW Frontend 27.10.2020
components\com_jshopping\payments\pm_sofortueberweisung\pm_sofortueberweisung.php

function showEndForm($params, $order) {

'user_variable_0' => $order->order_id,

2. Yes
admin Frontend 27.10.2020
Greetings again
few questions ,
1- For Sofortueberweisung payment type user_variable_0 carries the order_id, after payment in Sofortueberweisung we have to have $_POST['user_variable_0'] true? and Is this just the id number or some text associates it like paypal e.g item_name=order number 12345?
2-In payment by debit, the client will not leave the site, true?
Kian William
KW Frontend 27.10.2020
Aw: Bestätigungsemail senden nicht unmittelbar nach Bestellung (Paypal/Saferpay)
Send me. (forum privat msg.)
admin Commercial extensions 21.10.2020
Aw: Bestätigungsemail senden nicht unmittelbar nach Bestellung (Paypal/Saferpay)
Ok I found the paymentdata.log

I activated it and did another payment process with creditcard.

No Error is in there.
haskovec Commercial extensions 21.10.2020
paymentadata.log?
admin Commercial extensions 20.10.2020
Hi thx for the fast response!

No, the status goes to "open", after a payment process is done. No Emails were triggered.

When I change it to "paid" in the backend. It triggers a Email but it isn't the invoice-email. It is the "confirm-change-status-email".

When I'm going to pay in the shop without a gateway like "purchase_order" it triggers a email and the status is also "open".

There is something wrong with the extension configuration. The funny thing is, that I choosed "paid" status after payment process in the configuration of the extension.

Any suggestions?
haskovec Commercial extensions 20.10.2020
Problem in configuratrion payment system or server.

after paid order status paid?
admin Commercial extensions 20.10.2020
Got it, I thought item_name must refer to the product name, it is the order number as value of item_name rather than product name, with the help of order number we are able to retrieve all data from the order table including product names.
Thanks for the support and letting me find out myself, new orders after buying from paypal in testing mode are not registered in order layout backend of jshopping (I think some stuff must be set in paypal account and maybe being in joomla 4 has created some problems with jshopping) or I would not ask this question at all. Thanks again and long live Science
Kian William
KW Frontend 19.10.2020
Bestätigungsemail senden nicht unmittelbar nach Bestellung (Paypal/Saferpay)
Guten Tag

Wir verwenden für unsere Kundin und ihrem Shop JoomShopping mit den Saferpay, Postfinance und Paypal Extensions (Payment Gateways).

Das Problem ist, dass die Kunden unserer Kundin keine Bestätigungsemails bekommen nachdem diese mit Safepay / Postfinance oder Paypal gezahlt haben. Unsere Kundin muss jedesmal den Status der Bestellung umändern, damit ihre Kunden eine Bestätigungsemail erhalten.

Kann man bei diesen Payment Gateways den Status auf ein gewünschtes Attribute setzen, damit ihre Kunden unmittelbar nach der Bestellung eine Bestätigungsemail erhalten?

Ich bitte um Rückmeldung.
haskovec Commercial extensions 19.10.2020
But I viewed no condition in the file to generate more input hidden field for order with multiple items unless, item_name becomes a comma separated list, or space separated list.
Kian William
KW Frontend 18.10.2020
No.
one for order.
admin Frontend 17.10.2020
Great, this form is able to send data to paypal for one item but for 5 items, the method showEndForm is going to be called 5 times each time a new item with the same data of customer. true?
Kian William
KW Frontend 17.10.2020
No

See
components\com_jshopping\payments\pm_paypal\pm_paypal.php

only one item_name
<input type='hidden' name='item_name' value='<?php print $item_name;?>'>
admin Frontend 17.10.2020
I have a new question yet in connection with my other questions:
In checkoutBuyModel , saveToLogPaymentData method ,
foreach($_POST as $key=>$value){...}
If a client buys several different items, isn't there repeated keys?
for example: client buys: 5 different softwares, in $_POST data, $_POST['last_name'] or $_POST['item_name'] have to be repeated 5 times(Because after purchase $_POST will have all different 5 items) unless
$value to be considered as an array itself, in that case it should be printed as a second nested loop. True or False?
$_POST[0]['item_name']
$_POST[1]['item_name'] and etc.
Kian William
KW Frontend 17.10.2020
Aw: Paypal API
Нет ошибок в аддоне.

ответ от пайпал
This transaction couldn't be completed.

Пейпал не принимает вашу карточку (не проблема в аддоне)
admin Commercial extensions 13.10.2020
My logic is right, I used /JFactory::getSession(), but paypal returns no post data, both paymentdata.log and session variable are empty.
paymentdata.log just shows the url belong to step7 nothing else. The settings in paypal backend of jshopping is already set to paid, so the problem is with paypal side, I know I can have post data in layout override of finish.php.
If one day you update or upgrade jshopping, I only paste two lines of code there in saveToLogPaymentData method of checkoutBuyModel
in second. Now I have post data in layout override, I shall develop options for download data for the users.
Thanks for the support and if there are more things I have to know, respond here
Kian William
KW Frontend 13.10.2020
Aw: Paypal API
Здравствуйте, все так же, до сих пор нельзя оплатить через Ваш аддон покупку на сайте... Проверил в аккаунте PayPal все, поддерживаемые валюты и остальные детали, все настроено верно, но оплатить не удается никак.
Старые логи дублирую - https://jump2japan.com/paymentdata.log
Новые логи https://jump2japan.com/paymentdata2.log
И на всякий случай еще логи https://jump2japan.com/payment.log
verdano Commercial extensions 13.10.2020
I assigned post to a session variable in paymentData method of checkoutBuyModel and I printed the session variable in layout override of finish.php , the array is empty
Kian William
KW Frontend 12.10.2020
StartPrev 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 NextEnd
Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.