The Order status does not change.

01.09.2011 03:11
czimbalm
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Arpad Czimbalmos
The Order status does not change.

I set up some new order statuses, and now the order status for all orders has been changed to default one, and when I'm changing the order the default value is still there. The user gets the email about status update, and the status history shows the changem but the status doesn't get updated :(
Can you please help me solve this?

Joomla: 1.6.3
JoomShopping: 3.2.6
Website Url: www.richdadclub.hu

12.09.2011 18:46
srbmaddie
Name: srbmaddie
Aw: The Order status does not change.

I am having this same issue. I can not use any of the order statuses that i put in. I can only use statuses that were included with the installation.

20.09.2011 19:22
srbmaddie
Name: srbmaddie
Aw: The Order status does not change.

czimbalm - 01.09.2011 03:11
I set up some new order statuses, and now the order status for all orders has been changed to default one, and when I'm changing the order the default value is still there. The user gets the email about status update, and the status history shows the changem but the status doesn't get updated :(
Can you please help me solve this?

did you ever figure out how to make your new order statuses work? i posted after you did and neither of us have gotten a response yet.

thanks!

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.