3.20 upgrade package slq issue

13.05.2015 12:39
alexander82
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Alex
3.20 upgrade package slq issue

Hello,

I completed yesterday a full upgrade from an old eshop from version 3.2.7 up to 4.9.2 .
The update was made by putting each of the updates one by one version after version and everything went ok exept the update:JoomShopping-update-3.20.0-3.20.1.zip

The error was:
DB function failed with error number 1072
Key column 'multilist' doesn't exist in table SQL=ALTER TABLE `jos_jshopping_products_extra_fields` ADD INDEX(`multilist`);
DB function failed with error number 1072
Key column 'alias' doesn't exist in table SQL=ALTER TABLE `jos_jshopping_shipping_method` ADD INDEX(`alias`);

I completed all the updates up to 4.9.2 successfully after this error but in the end some modules had sql issues and 500 errors due to missing multilist and alias missing fields.
In order to solve the issue i opened the sql commands in the 3.20 update and created manually the fields and also run the commands above.

After this everything is working fine.

What i noticed is that the update only creates the fields in the command: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS...
Since the table always exists in the upgrade these fields are never created.

I hope my topic was helpfull.

PS the error was issues on joomla 2.5
Now the site is upgraded in J3.4 latest with all updates and it is fine! :)

Joomla: 2.5
JoomShopping: 3.20
PHP: 5.5
MySQL: 5.6

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.