Row configuration

23.05.2011 13:54
lt635
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Lene
Row configuration

Hi,

I am having problems with the row configuration. I have set the amount of products in row to 1 under configuration, category/product. I have also set the amount of products in row to one in all catogories under categories, details. My problem is that this is only working for one of the products, but they are all set to same???

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Regards
Lene

Joomla: 1.6.1
JoomShopping: 3.1.3

23.05.2011 15:22
Dr.Rivera
Name: Jürgen
Aw: Row configuration

Hello,

if you have only a value under "configuration, category/product" and under the categories nothing, it must be right. The value in a category is "higher" than the value in "configuration, category/product".

Problem with joomla 1.6.1 (old....)?

Greetings

Last change: 23.05.2011 15:23

Nicht ganz aktuell, aber vielleicht doch noch für einige hilfreich, das E-Book Joomshopping.
Bei Amazon (kindl) und xinxii (ePub):

http://www.amazon.de/JoomShopping-Joomla-Shop-Online-Shop-ebook/dp/B005L9D8MC

http://www.xinxii.com/joomshopping-der-joomla-shop-p-339561.html

24.05.2011 12:13
lt635

Hi,

I will try to update Joomla to the latest version of 1.6+ and see how I go. It's a bit strange that it works for one and not the others.

Thanks
Lene

25.05.2011 02:25
lt635

Hi,

The problem is that the line <hr> only extends as fare as the longest text or header in product information and it therefore did not look right. I tested it by adding a dummy product to the category I had an issue with.

My question now is, how can you configure the row to match the length of the page so it all looks the same in all categories?

Thanks
Lene

Joomla: 1.6.3
JoomShopping: 3.1.3

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.