Sage Pay Payment Gateway

24.05.2011 14:40
Tupman
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Sarah
Sage Pay Payment Gateway

Hi there,

I wondered if there was any guidance on how to incorporate a payment gateway to a JoomShopping payment checkout. The purpose of this is that my client wishes the security and responsibility of customer card details to be taken away from the site and handled externally.

I'm fairly technically minded and I have a few years of programming experience - I just wondered if this was at all possible as this is the first time I've done a payment gateway and have no idea where to start.

JoomShopping: 1.6

01.06.2011 17:38
rwcommand
Name: Dylan
Aw: Sage Pay Payment Gateway

I don't know anything about programming, but I just here to support your post!

Yes I'm all for "Sage Pay Payment Gateway", Any way to integrate admins?

09.09.2011 15:37
Tupman
Name: Sarah

Sorry to bring this up again, but I wondered if there had been any further progress on this?

I know that Sage Pay have a php kit for people integrating their site with the sage pay and go form integration - but it requires a lot of knowledge of settings and variables and how the cart holds the data about a customer's order.

I wondered if anyone has had any experience integrating sage pay form to their joomshopping cart?

I saw something mentioned about being able to use the presetting of pm_sofortueberweisung and altering some variables/data to get it to work with alternative payment mechanisms.

Thanks in advanced.

27.10.2011 17:28
akcreation
Name: Keith

Hi, is there any update on this please? I have a client who would like to use sagepay on the joomshopping site I have built them

Joomla: 1.7.0
JoomShopping: 3.2.5
PHP: 5.3.2
MySQL: 5.1.44

06.12.2011 11:02
ne0beatsm0rp98
Name: Bri

Its something I need an answer to too! however this is a great product but the devs are absolutly terrible at answering questions regarding this subject.

25.04.2012 17:39
chalkworx
Name: chalkworx

hi all
We have created a joomshopping sagepay integration
you can get it at www.chalkworx.com
any problems with our extension then please let us know.
we are at our plymouth office normal office hours(uk)
thanks

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.