Back to Shop overview

26.07.2011 09:16
Nexgen
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Johann Müller
Back to Shop overview

I have installed your webshop (Version 2.93) and have the following issue.

When i am in the detail view of a product and add it to the cart and then click back to shop in the cart i get back to the detail view not the main shop page where i can select the product category.

It makes a endless loop between detail view and cart after that if i click on the back button on the page you can add in the options (the browser back button works correct but the other one should also do the same)

Is there a workaround to change that or is that a unknown bug?

15.08.2011 10:48
brianalison
Name: Brian Alison
Aw: Back to Shop overview

Hi,

I have the same issue if I add a detailed item to the shopping cart and then return to the shop it only takes me back to the detailed listing for that item and not the complete shop.

Any ideas anyone

Brian

Joomla: 1.6
JoomShopping: 3.2.4

01.12.2011 11:27
riwes
Name: richard
Aw: Back to Shop overview

Ich mag Joomshooping sehr als shopping cart, aber ich habe auch eine kleines Problem mit der "back to shop" Taste, es lenkt mir nicht in den Laden, sondern nur um die Details des Produktes welche ich in meinen Korb habe.

Sorry für mein schlechtes Deutsch

Richard

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.2.7
PHP: 5.2.14
MySQL: 5.0.51a-community

Последнее изменение: 01.12.2011 11:28

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.