Shop configuration for product size

29.07.2011 16:46
Spamme
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Spamme
Shop configuration for product size

Hello

I'm evaluating this product for an online shop for clothes/shoes. I have added an attribute for the size of the clothes/shoes but it seems that the system is expecting to set the price for each different size. Because the price is the same for each size, is it possible to configure the system to use the standard price for all the options? If I leave the price away the system shows the following warning: "You do not specify a price". And when I add a product to the cart the price is 0 because no price was specified.
Note: Adding the price for each size would be an error prone and time consuming process (6 different sizes for clothes and 12 different sizes for shoes) , is there a way to avoid it?

Thanks
Spamme

Joomla: 1.6
JoomShopping: 3.2.3
PHP: utf8_general_ci
MySQL: 5.5.13
Website Url: not yet published, under construction

29.07.2011 17:09
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Shop configuration for product size

use not "Dependent" attribute.

edit your attribute

set Dependent (No)

30.07.2011 12:37
Spamme
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Spamme
Aw: Shop configuration for product size

Thank for the replay, I have tried it, but if you set it as not dependent you can't input anymore the quantity in stock, which is fundamental. This option is really weird, it would be to make the price independent from the attribute but what it really does, it remove the option to input the amount in stock but you can still input a price modifier.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.