How to work w/SEF URLs?

09.09.2011 12:54
jtquinto
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Joel Quinto
How to work w/SEF URLs?

Good day.

I'm setting up my first shop w/JoomShopping. So far, it's been pretty much straightforward working with the templates and CSS. However, I ran into some issues with SEF URLs and the site Breadcrumbs while testing out the site.

First off, the URLs are ok; they don't break the site or produce any errors. It's the SEF URLs that I'm having problems with, and synching them w/my site's (default Joomla! 1.7) Breadcrumbs module.

How can I control how the SEF URLs behave and come out? So far, I've had some success by defining Menu items (not used in any modules, just menus for purposes of browsing/site structure) and hard-coding their aliases to some JoomShopping component links (e.g., hard-coding "index.php/my-account" as targets of log-in links, I'm able to use the page as a springboard for User-related functions such as: Update Account Details, and My Orders; and by hard-coding "index.php/my-cart" to the Checkout links, I'm able to use it as a springboard for the Checkout process).

I know this isn't the way I'm supposed to use these. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.2.6

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.