Can't get to final MP3 download screen when come back from PayPal

17.09.2011 09:42
Shopguy
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Greg
Can't get to final MP3 download screen when come back from PayPal

Hi, I am trying to configure Joomshopping for paid music downloads via PayPal. Everything seems to work well except for the final stage when the customer has paid via PayPal and is re-directed back to my website, then all you see is a message saying "Thank you for your order" but there is no way to download the music that has been paid for. The cart is empty and there are no current orders anywhere, not visibale to the user if they log in and not visible to admin either.

I have tried it in test mode and not test mode. I have tried setting "Order Status for failed transactions" off and various other adjustments without success.

Could you please advise the correct proceedure to achieve the final music download?

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.2.7

18.09.2011 12:49
Shopguy
Name: Greg
Aw: Can't get to final MP3 download screen when come back from PayPal

Here is some more information:

Today I have been able to receive emailed orders with a file download link when paying with other methods, but not when using PayPal.

I have tried test mode with paypal error reporting on and off.
I have tried NON test mode with paypal error reporting on and off.
But still there is no emailed order after coming back from PayPal.
I do get an error message if error reporting is on.

I have shippings un-ticked and payments ticked under shop functions.

Note: I am using joomshoping 3.2.7 with joomla 1.7 on a LOCAL HOST ONLY at this stage.
I have setup mail in joomla's global configuration for SMTP and this seems to work fine (emailed orders arrive) UNLESS you try to pay via PayPal. Could it be a mail issue?

I think that Joomshopping will be an excellent solution for me if I can get paid file downloads to work with PayPal....look forward to your comments :)

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.2.7
PHP: 5.3.5
MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.7-dev - 091210 - $Revision: 304625 $
Website Url: localhost

11.01.2012 12:06
arielmorry
Name: Ariel morry
Aw: Can't get to final MP3 download screen when come back from PayPal

Hi,

i'm having the same probelm..
did you find a solution for it?

tnx,
Ariel

Joomla: 1.5

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.