Address and Registration Changes

12.10.2011 21:18
jmil
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Jim Miller
Address and Registration Changes

I would like to change the order and the Names of of some of the Registration and Shipping Address Items. For example I would Rename "Additional Field 1" to "Street Line 2" and then Place it under the "Street ? No" field so longer address can be put in.

I would also Change "Additional Field 2" and rename it "Area Town" for UK and AUS Addresses,
I know how to change the Title in the lang/en-GB.php file but it does not change the location of where the line goes when I move teh code in the file.

Is there a way to reorganize the Registration and Address Forms? I did a complete search but did not find the exact file I need to change.

Joomla: 1.5.23
JoomShopping: 2.9.7
Website Url: www.wildbikers.com

12.10.2011 22:02
jmil
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Jim Miller
Aw: Address and Registration Changes

OK - I know you change the Names in the en-GB.php. Now I found several files in which to change the order:

/components/com_jshopping/templates/default/user/
register.php
myaccount.php
edit account.php

and then:

/components/com_jshopping/templates/default/checkout/

address.php

Is there any others I am missing?

Would be much easier if Admin could change the order without hard coding it in as every update will null it! Just a suggestion :)

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.