Shipping cost depending on zip code

23.11.2011 16:44
chrbarth
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Christian Barth
Shipping cost depending on zip code

Hi everyone!

I want to display the shipping cost according to the zip code of the customer. The background is, that I want to offer services which the customer can order in my shop. But the driving (shipping) cost should depend on how far I have to drive.

Therefore I created a database of distances between my business and all of the towns in a certain area where I want to offer the services. What I want to do now is to enter the ranges in JoomShopping (all zip codes up to 20 km, all zip codes up to 50 km,...) and that the customer can see the cost according to where they live.

Is that even possible? I can't see a reason why it shouldn't be. Other shops offer it. But I really like JoomShopping and would like to use it.

25.11.2011 08:15
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Shipping cost depending on zip code

Need programing in shop.

26.11.2011 21:00
chrbarth
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Christian Barth

Any hints where to start? I know how to program PHP and how to use mySQL. Just need a push in the righr direction.

Is there a programming manual?

26.11.2011 21:20
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

No manual.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.