Multiple Tax Rates

28.04.2012 03:02
freestuff4mi
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Fre Stuff
Multiple Tax Rates

How do I set up multiple countries with different tax rates in Joomshopping?

I was able to add the rates under the extended rule tax, however, the checkout process stops at Step 4, when I have to select the delivery method.

This happens when I choose another country. The checkout process is successful when I use the main country.

Does Joomshopping support multiple taxes for countries? How do I set this up? What is causing the error in Step 4 of the check out process?

Joomla: 2.5

Последнее изменение: 28.04.2012 03:44

28.04.2012 04:03
freestuff4mi
Name: Fre Stuff
Aw: Multiple Tax Rates

Solution:

See the discussion thread:
http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/10/756.html?limitstart=0&lang=de

You have to set up the US states as "countries"
Set extended rules tax for the different states
set shipping prices for each of your available delivery methods and tie them to each of your states.

It is a work around for US folks.

Website Url: www.dorothylaskey.com

29.08.2014 11:28
brylemartin12
Name: brian

I'm curious about the ideal tax rate, does the rate vary depending on your job compensation? Apparently, the fiscal cliff is rapidly approaching as Republicans and Democrats slug it out on Capitol Hill. Democrats say no slashes to entitlement spending, and the GOP is declining to budge on raising taxes. However, a peek at tax rates around the world shows that Americans have it relatively well, as tax problems go.

29.08.2014 13:47
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/states-tax.html

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.