Strange error in Jshopping

08.06.2012 17:06
arkadoo
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: arkadoo
Strange error in Jshopping

Good morning to all!!
I have a strange problem with Jshopping last version on Joomla 2.5.
Sometimes in the page where is located the com_shopping or other modules of jshopping, I can see some strange text lines reporting, for example this :
=======
Riceverai una nuova password. Usa questa nuova password per accedere al sito.');define('_JSHOP_SEND_PASSWORD', 'Invia Password');define('_JSHOP_PASS_ERROR', 'Spiacente, nessun utente corrispondente trovato');define('_JSHOP_NEWPASS_SENT', 'Nuova password utente creata ed inviata!');define('_JSHOP_LOGOUT', 'Esci');define('_JSHOP_MANUFACTURER', 'Produttore');define('_JSHOP_CATEGORY', 'Categoria');define('_JSHOP_ACCESS_DENIED', 'Accesso Negato');define('_JSHOP_REQUIRED', 'Richiesto');define('_JSHOP_BACK', 'Indietro');define('_JSHOP_DELETE', 'Elimina');define('_JSHOP_CONFIRM_REMOVE', 'Vuoi veramente rimuoverlo?');// Messagesdefine('_JSHOP_REGWARN_INUSE', 'Questo nome utente / password è già in uso. Si prega di provare con un altro.');define('_JSHOP_REGWARN_NAME','Inserisci il tuo nome.');define('_JSHOP_REGWARN_LNAME','Inserisci il tuo cognome.');define('_
======
and so on.
Below this lines the module displays correctly.

I've found that happens only with FF e Google Chrome.
Which can be the problem?

Thanks in advance
alberto.
The live site in development is http://www.novaresezuccheristore.it

Joomla: 2.5.4
JoomShopping: last downloadable version
PHP: 5.3.5
Website Url: http://www.novaresezuccheristore.it

08.06.2012 17:31
arkadoo
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: arkadoo
Aw: Strange error in Jshopping

Hi. I've resolved the problem.
The problem was in translation files. in this define "define('_JSHOP_LOST_PASSWORD_DESC" there is a <BR/> that interrupt the php code (only in FF and Chrome).
Removing the <br/> resolves the error.
But I don't understand.. why only sometimes this happens?

Ther is a way to write this <br/> without breaking the script in FF and Chrome and Safari?

Thanks
alberto

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.