Email after user registration is not received by a user and 'forgotten password' problem

28.10.2012 08:56
rafalhyps
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Rafal Hyps
Email after user registration is not received by a user and 'forgotten password' problem

I am now in the test stage of launching my new online store and I am experiencing some annoying problems, which I have no idea how to resolve. I used a paid version of the Joomshopping compontent.

1. After a new user fills the registration form, he/she receives an email saying
"Thank you for registering at {sitename} You may now log in to {sitename} using the
username and password you registered with."

I would like to get rid of this email (this is the core Joomla message) and replace it with a message from Joomshopping INCLUDING USERNAME AND PASSWORD. How to achieve this? I've read that Joomshopping sends an email to new users but I do not know how to switch it on. Could you please help and guide me?

2. I would like to replace the existing "Forgotten password" feature with activation token with a new one that, after inputting the email address, send the user's username and password to his/her email address without the need to use the activation link and copy/paste the code. Is that possible? How can it be done?

Joomla: 2.5.2
JoomShopping: 3.11.4
PHP: 5.2.17
MySQL: 5.0.95-log
Website Url: private testing

28.10.2012 20:20
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Email after user registration is not received by a user and 'forgotten password' problem

1. standart
2.not posible

18.09.2014 08:32
nmaha
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Maha
forgot password file

Please give a forgot password file path.

18.09.2014 08:56
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Email after user registration is not received by a user and 'forgotten password' problem

Joomla file

components\com_users\....

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.