Joomla Name field JShop name fields

28.12.2012 12:28
Stella
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Stella
Joomla Name field JShop name fields

I will use JShop as a minor part in a portal site and I have some issues regarding names of members/users.

In Joomla we only get one name field, but in JShop we may use up to three. I have been testing the shop together with some users and finally unmarked the lastname field in the settings, so that users would only use one field. This will probably work for the next users, but the ones who helped me testing still have two name fields, so their details come out as Firstname Lastname Lastname after the change.

Is there any way to change this through JShop ext or do I need to look in the db to change this?

(Silly me tried to delete the Clients in JShop so that these guys could rewrite their details. Problem is, Client=joomla user, so I deleted some of my best members. (Not a problem - backup on it's way.) The thing that made me assume Clients not= Joomla user is that the name and other details can be seen in the JShop User menuitem, but not in the Joomla User profile menuitem. They seem to be different, but are apparently the same anyway...)

Joomla: 2.5.8
JoomShopping: 3.12.0
PHP: 5.3

28.12.2012 13:23
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Joomla Name field JShop name fields

joomshopping 3.12.2

joomla name = joomshopping name family

29.12.2012 00:20
Stella

Okidok. But that means I can't use ONLY one name field as Lastname is the only one I may set to show or not.
Aw: Joomla Name field  JShop name fields

29.12.2012 07:54
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

try

30.12.2012 23:05
Stella

I'll simply set the lastname field to off, change the few user's name fields in the database and forget about it.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.