Products&variations

25.03.2013 18:51
yo
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: mrkako
Products&variations

Hello,
I'm testing this component for online pizza restaurant, and i have a pair of questions about this.
1.- How can i configure products for pizza by halves so people can order half of a half of another taste
2.- configure pizza to taste, for example, standard basis but that the customer can choose various ingredients and these will show the price

Thanks,

25.03.2013 20:00
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Products&variations

1. -
2. create product + attribute + attribute checkbox (http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/attribute-checkbox.html?lang=en)

26.03.2013 19:45
yo

Hi, webdesigner,

Fisrt, thanks for quick response. I see to do this i need the checkbox plugin. It's not free, what i mean is that i'm testing this, to decide if must buy or not plugins or others addons. I imagine this plugin solves the option of extras, but what about the half pizzas? how can i congiure them?

By other side, i have a template assigned to home item in menu, and other template to all the others items in tne menu. It works ok when products to display have no options, it means, directly buy. When products have options, the template which takes become de one assigned to home item. Hoe can i solve this?

Too many thanks for all,

26.03.2013 19:52
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

Sorry. I do not understand you.

27.03.2013 10:45
yo

Excuse me, i'll try explin me better.

Qestion 1: configure pizza to taste, for example, standard basis but that the customer can choose various ingredients and these will show the price
Answer: Buy checkbox plugin

Question 2: To configure pizzas by halfs, also this plugin?

Question 3:
Web Menu: Home - Pizzas - Deserts
Template 1 assigned to item HOme
Template 2 assigned to items Pizzas - Deserts

Click on Home -> Template ok
Click on Deserts -> Template ok
Click on Pizzas -> List of products ok, click in one product, goes to Template 1

I hope you can understand me now.

Thanks again,

27.03.2013 11:40
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

2. pizzas by halfs - use attribute

3. problem in sef url
http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/7/955.html

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.