Presale questions

08.11.2013 08:47
ovcharoff
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Teodor Ovcharov
Presale questions

Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing some modules for JoomShopping.

1. Do you have category import/export for Joomla 1.5 ?
We have a Joomla 1.5 based website and we would like to upgrade to Joomla 3 and latest JoomShopping.

2. Also, do you have an extension for currency change ? I would the users to have the ability to change currency with auto update function.

3. Also, could you give me more information on how does the "Ask question about product" module works ?
Does it work with guests (not registered) ? Does it directly send the question to the email of the shop owner, or it stores it only in the back end ?

4. Is it possible to make the upgrade to latest JoomShopping without purchasing export/import tools, but with automatic transfer or something ?

5. Are the extensions domain limited/restricted. Would I be able to use them on other websites ?

Thank you !

Best Regards,

Teodor Ovcharov

08.11.2013 10:11
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Presale questions

Problem in joomla 1.5

All addon/plugin for joomla 2.5/3

11.11.2013 11:02
ovcharoff
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Teodor Ovcharov

Thank you, about my other questions ? Could I get those answered as well, please.

Thank you !

18.11.2013 08:52
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

2. Module currency http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/downloads/modules.html

- work with guests.
yes
- send the question to the email of the shop owner
yes
- or it stores it only in the back end
No
4. Yes
after backup
update step to step

5. some extensions are for the 1st domain

Letzte Änderung: 18.11.2013 09:01

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.