I want to use Joomshopping but I don't want the customer to pay at checkout

28.12.2013 07:17
swanjung
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Soowan
I want to use Joomshopping but I don't want the customer to pay at checkout

because the customer can pay afterwards through paid digital download, etc.

I want to mainly use Joomshopping for the form and price calculating functions. I have an editing website, and I want the customer to input number of words and the total price to appear. After that, I want them to go to the shopping cart place and then fill out all their information and upload their file(s) and then click submit. I would like the information to go to my email including the total price that was calculated and the package they chose and it would be good if that information also went to the customer.

After that, when I have finished the editing, I will get the customer to pay using a paid download system (another extension I will be using).

I have already made a Joomshopping cart for one website and it works fine and the customer has to pay through PayPal, but I want to make another website where the customer does not get the PayPal screen at the end.

I wonder if Joomshopping can be used for this purpose (without the PayPal function).

Joomla: 2.5
Website Url: proofreadup.com

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.