Problem: Joomshopping Lightbox showing all Images at the same time and ist working after one click

08.02.2014 14:04
olliatweiss
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: oliver
Problem: Joomshopping Lightbox showing all Images at the same time and is working after one click

Hi,
Igot a big problem. When i first install joomshopping everything works fine. After i put in some products and finally combined joomshopping with my mainpage i had some easy problems with the css but it was no prob and a big problem that i cant handle after some houres of work and try outs. i found similar problems here in the forum but nothing solved the problem. when i open a product the lightbox showing all images and after a click on a small one the lightbox works good as before. i try out stuff like jquery easy and deinstall everything i dont need anymore.

here is an example: http://www.weiss-baumarkt.de/index.php/elektro-sicherheit/fls580-mobile-feuerloeschspray

hope anyone can help me i dont have no clue anymore how i can fix it.

p.s. additionally the similar products overlaying the comments now muh :(

Website Url: www.weiss-baumarkt.de

Letzte Änderung: 08.02.2014 14:06

08.02.2014 16:26
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Problem: Joomshopping Lightbox showing all Images at the same time and ist working after one click

All works.
Error?

11.02.2014 12:19
olliatweiss
Aw: Problem: Joomshopping Lightbox showing all Images at the same time and ist working after one click

yeah, look here http://www.weiss-baumarkt.de/index.php/gartenmoebel/geflechtmoebel/aruba-loungegruppe
it should be that i can only see 1 big picture and right of it 6 small ones. but when i open the site i see the big and the 6 small and additionally all 6 under the big one in the same size. and when i click on one small picture everything works fine and the 6 big pictures vanish.

Letzte Änderung: 11.02.2014 12:21

11.02.2014 13:13
olliatweiss

i semi solved the problem by putting .no_display { display: none; } from the joomshopping css in my joomla template css. the problem seems to be that the joomshopping css not loading probertly i will look why.

i would say its fixed putting in my joomla template css

.no_display { display: none; }
.clear { clear:both; }

solved all problems. i dont understand why they are not loading because they exist in the default_div.css from joomshopping but ok. works now.

Letzte Änderung: 11.02.2014 13:29

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.