Problem: Joomshopping Lightbox showing all Images at the same time and ist working after one click

08.02.2014 14:04
olliatweiss
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: oliver
Problem: Joomshopping Lightbox showing all Images at the same time and is working after one click

Hi,
Igot a big problem. When i first install joomshopping everything works fine. After i put in some products and finally combined joomshopping with my mainpage i had some easy problems with the css but it was no prob and a big problem that i cant handle after some houres of work and try outs. i found similar problems here in the forum but nothing solved the problem. when i open a product the lightbox showing all images and after a click on a small one the lightbox works good as before. i try out stuff like jquery easy and deinstall everything i dont need anymore.

here is an example: http://www.weiss-baumarkt.de/index.php/elektro-sicherheit/fls580-mobile-feuerloeschspray

hope anyone can help me i dont have no clue anymore how i can fix it.

p.s. additionally the similar products overlaying the comments now muh :(

Website Url: www.weiss-baumarkt.de

Letzte Änderung: 08.02.2014 14:06

08.02.2014 16:26
webdesigner
(Support Team)
User webdesigner
Name: Admin
Aw: Problem: Joomshopping Lightbox showing all Images at the same time and ist working after one click

All works.
Error?

11.02.2014 12:19
olliatweiss
Aw: Problem: Joomshopping Lightbox showing all Images at the same time and ist working after one click

yeah, look here http://www.weiss-baumarkt.de/index.php/gartenmoebel/geflechtmoebel/aruba-loungegruppe
it should be that i can only see 1 big picture and right of it 6 small ones. but when i open the site i see the big and the 6 small and additionally all 6 under the big one in the same size. and when i click on one small picture everything works fine and the 6 big pictures vanish.

Letzte Änderung: 11.02.2014 12:21

11.02.2014 13:13
olliatweiss

i semi solved the problem by putting .no_display { display: none; } from the joomshopping css in my joomla template css. the problem seems to be that the joomshopping css not loading probertly i will look why.

i would say its fixed putting in my joomla template css

.no_display { display: none; }
.clear { clear:both; }

solved all problems. i dont understand why they are not loading because they exist in the default_div.css from joomshopping but ok. works now.

Letzte Änderung: 11.02.2014 13:29

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. All Rights Reserved