Problem with JoomShopping Configurations in the category and product settings

17.02.2014 13:02
Gyurltrini
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Kathryn
Problem with JoomShopping Configurations in the category and product settings

To Whom It May Concern,
I'm making some changes (so far I've upgraded their joomshopping component and created new templates) to the category and product pages for a client, and now all of a sudden I can not set individual image & thumbnail sizes according to category and product - I can make the changes, but they will not save.

For this one category my client wants the thumbnails of the catgory and the product to be larger than all the other categories / products (those other categories and products have to remain the same thumbnail & image size, and are set within the configuration settings).

Within the category and product settings for this category, while the options are there, when I try to change them and click the save button, the data reverts back to what it was originally before I changed anything (i.e. what is set in the configuration settings).

How can I solve this?

Joomla: 2.5.18
JoomShopping: 3.2.6

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.