Currency Configuration > Decimal Symbol & Thousand Separator > Different for Euro & Usd

08.10.2014 11:42
xmarks666
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: x
Currency Configuration > Decimal Symbol & Thousand Separator > Different for Euro & Usd

Hello,

First of all, congratulation for the awesome component. It's is very versatile and a lot of options to play with, and above all, thank you for making it free for the users.

Now for the topic at hand, I have tried to sum up the issue in the Title as well.
So what I am trying to do is, adding the Decimal Symbol and Thousand Separator for my currencies.

Usd:
Decimal Symbol => . (dot)
Thousand Separator => , (comma)

Euro:
Decimal Symbol => , (comma)
Thousand Separator => . (dot)

From the configurations this can not be done currently.
If I change the currency from Euro to Usd, I can not set different symbols for the Usd currency.

So this is my question. Can this be done? Can I have different Decimal Symbols and Thousand Separator for different currencies or must i settle for only one for all the currencies?

I would really appreciate an answer for this question.

Regards,

xmarks
ss__2014_10_08_at_08.59.09_.png

Joomla: 3.3.1
JoomShopping: 4.6.0
PHP: 5.3.10
MySQL: 5.5.20
Website Url: localhost

08.10.2014 16:24
cocoon
Name: cocoon
Aw: Currency Configuration > Decimal Symbol & Thousand Separator > Different for Euro & Usd

hi, siehe Einstellung unter Währung und evtl. Sprache einstellen, bzw. das Kaufmodul hilft weiter:
http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/currency-to-languagecountry.html?lang=de

Letzte Änderung: 08.10.2014 16:29

09.10.2014 11:13
xmarks666
Aw: Currency Configuration > Decimal Symbol & Thousand Separator > Different for Euro & Usd

Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply.
If you see the attaches screenshots, I am already trying to make this configuration from the Settings > Configurations > Currency. The problem is that I can only make this configuration for all currencies.

What I need to do is do a different configuration for each of the currencies I have enabled.

You suggested an add-on, but I am not sure that is what I need for this case. From what i read in the description, this add-on is to make it so you can choose a specific currency based on the country that has been selected. Right now this feature is not necessary. All I need to do is the configuration described above. Or are you saying that after the installation, this add-on will allow me to then add the configurations I need?

If there is a JoomShopping extension that allows this type of configuration please let me know.

Awaiting a response.

Regards

Letzte Änderung: 09.10.2014 11:14

09.10.2014 14:30
webdesigner
(Support Team)
User webdesigner
Name: Admin

See http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/expanded-currency.html?lang=de

09.10.2014 15:26
xmarks666

Hello,

Thank you very much for directing me to this extension. And thank you again for your Work.

Best Regards,

xmarks.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. All Rights Reserved