Currency Configuration > Decimal Symbol & Thousand Separator > Different for Euro & Usd

08.10.2014 11:42
xmarks666
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: x
Currency Configuration > Decimal Symbol & Thousand Separator > Different for Euro & Usd

Hello,

First of all, congratulation for the awesome component. It's is very versatile and a lot of options to play with, and above all, thank you for making it free for the users.

Now for the topic at hand, I have tried to sum up the issue in the Title as well.
So what I am trying to do is, adding the Decimal Symbol and Thousand Separator for my currencies.

Usd:
Decimal Symbol => . (dot)
Thousand Separator => , (comma)

Euro:
Decimal Symbol => , (comma)
Thousand Separator => . (dot)

From the configurations this can not be done currently.
If I change the currency from Euro to Usd, I can not set different symbols for the Usd currency.

So this is my question. Can this be done? Can I have different Decimal Symbols and Thousand Separator for different currencies or must i settle for only one for all the currencies?

I would really appreciate an answer for this question.

Regards,

xmarks
ss__2014_10_08_at_08.59.09_.png

Joomla: 3.3.1
JoomShopping: 4.6.0
PHP: 5.3.10
MySQL: 5.5.20
Website Url: localhost

08.10.2014 16:24
cocoon
Name: cocoon
Aw: Currency Configuration > Decimal Symbol & Thousand Separator > Different for Euro & Usd

hi, siehe Einstellung unter Währung und evtl. Sprache einstellen, bzw. das Kaufmodul hilft weiter:
http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/currency-to-languagecountry.html?lang=de

Последнее изменение: 08.10.2014 16:29

09.10.2014 11:13
xmarks666
Aw: Currency Configuration > Decimal Symbol & Thousand Separator > Different for Euro & Usd

Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply.
If you see the attaches screenshots, I am already trying to make this configuration from the Settings > Configurations > Currency. The problem is that I can only make this configuration for all currencies.

What I need to do is do a different configuration for each of the currencies I have enabled.

You suggested an add-on, but I am not sure that is what I need for this case. From what i read in the description, this add-on is to make it so you can choose a specific currency based on the country that has been selected. Right now this feature is not necessary. All I need to do is the configuration described above. Or are you saying that after the installation, this add-on will allow me to then add the configurations I need?

If there is a JoomShopping extension that allows this type of configuration please let me know.

Awaiting a response.

Regards

Последнее изменение: 09.10.2014 11:14

09.10.2014 14:30
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

See http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/expanded-currency.html?lang=de

09.10.2014 15:26
xmarks666

Hello,

Thank you very much for directing me to this extension. And thank you again for your Work.

Best Regards,

xmarks.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.