HR Line missing on latest version for side by side formatting

01.01.2016 16:33
jjones
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Jimmy Jones

On the older version of the shop, there was a HR or hard return line between each row of products which meant that the formatting looked good even if the short descriptions where different sizes.

On the latest version of the shop, there is no HR dividing line and the products are showing up mis-aligned. Is there a way that I can add a hard retun line between product listings. I have 2 products per line and 12 products per page.

I've attached an image of the old shop layout where there is a line between product listing. Is there a way to have this on the new version?

Regards

27.07.2016 05:34
kevinestey
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Kevin Estey
Aw: HR Line missing on latest version for side by side formatting

I solved the problem by adding a border outline around the entire row of items. That way it doesn't interfere if you have one, two, three or five columns, it just surrounds the whole row.

Edit the following file: components/com_jshopping/css/default.css

Go down to line 714 and look for: .jshop_list_product .row-fluid

Make it read as follows:

.jshop_list_product .row-fluid{
border-style: none none dotted none;
border-color: grey;
border-width: 1px;
margin-bottom: 30px;
}

You can substitute any standard colour to meet your template, and you can choose from solid, dotted dashed for the 4 sides of the border box. I believe it goes top left bottom right, you can also make the line as heavy as you want with the width option. My example causes a very faint but visible line that appears 30px below the buy and detail buttons.

Letzte Änderung: 27.07.2016 06:13

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.