Removing unwanted text on shop pages (Joomshopping)

02.12.2016 17:13
908ltd
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Beverley
Removing unwanted text on shop pages (Joomshopping)

Hello, I hope someone can help. I work with Joomla websites on a frequent basis. Two of the websites I work with are ecommerce based. I have recently added a plugin called Joomshopping Extended Filter module. This is perfect for the website because we offer engraving materials such as plastic laminates. And, this plugin allows people to search by colour and type of material etc.

I am having a couple of problems which I think will be easy to fix but am having trouble to do so...

1. When a search is performed using this plugin, the results when they show up the products which match the search criteria, are aligned all over the place. A couple on one row, another 1 on another etc etc. It just looks odd. It should show as 3 products on row one, 3 on row two etc. To get a better idea of what I am meaning, please try this yourself. Visit the website www.908ltd.co.uk/shop once on this page see the left side menu at the bottom headed 'Extended Material Search' ... for the test search please select Machine Type: Laser, Application Type: Outdoor, Surface Colour: White. Once you click search you will see how the alignment is all over the place. That is the first problem and if anyone could help with that. I would be over the moon!!

2. Problem no. 2... To allow this extended product search plugin to work to its full potential, I have had to go through each product to add an attribute to show 'Machine Type' , 'Application Type' and 'Surface Colour'. But doing this has meant that on each product page these attributes show to a customer who is shopping. I would like these attributes to still be assigned to a product but not to show on the front end as it makes the page look busy and may put off customers. Is there a way I can hide these 3 attributes but allow the other attributes which are assigned to each product to still show on the front end of the site?

I am new to this forum and would be really really pleased if someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Joomla: 3.6.4
JoomShopping: 4.10.4
Website Url: www.908ltd.co.uk

02.12.2016 21:55
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Removing unwanted text on shop pages (Joomshopping)

Order number with Addon "Filter product extended"?

2. use charactiristic

06.12.2016 12:34
908ltd

Sorry could you expand on your response, this does not make great sense to me?

06.12.2016 13:31
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

1. You bought addon for 908ltd.co.uk? (help - only after buying addon)
order number?

2. Set for all products Charactiristic (no attribute )

Last change: 06.12.2016 13:32

06.12.2016 17:06
908ltd

1. The extended product filter download was order #1203

2. I don't think you understand. I do not want to remove all of the attributes. I want all attributes to be assigned to the products they are already assigned to. BUT I want to HIDE certain attributes from showing on the front end of the website when someone is viewing a product.

Your soonest reply on this will be appreciated as this is an urgent issue.

Last change: 06.12.2016 17:08

06.12.2016 19:50
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

1. In our system there is no account number.
Your order only (11.........55)

2. No possible hide attribute (possible hide only characteristic)
https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/7/4.html?lang=en&start=20

Last change: 06.12.2016 19:55

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.