URL SEF: Get both Joomshopping's category alias and Joomla Menu alias in product URL

01.09.2011 10:37
mogsama
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: mogsama
URL SEF: Get both Joomshopping's category alias and Joomla Menu alias in product URL

I'm about to publish my new website, only have to optimize things and checking SEF Urls. How ever I'm now having problem in category pages. The SEF Url for product contains both Joomshopping's category alias and Joomla's menu alias in the product URL.

For example:

1. Product Wooden table in category Table collection
2. Build menu item that of Shop >> Category ID of the above Joomshopping's category
3. View the category from the main menu will result the link of the product as follow: tables/table-collection/wooden-table.
4. If remove alias of Joomshopping category it would become product/view/14/2, ...

How can I use only mainmenu alias in product URL ?

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.2.6
PHP: 5.2.10
MySQL: 5.1.37
Website Url: Just localhost use Easyphp

Last change: 01.09.2011 10:41

01.09.2011 18:18
mogsama
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: mogsama
Aw: URL SEF: Get both Joomshopping's category alias and Joomla Menu alias in product URL

Figure it out. Use External link URL.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.