Whole Sale and RRP, and Maximum number of products

12.09.2011 04:22
Spencer42
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: John
Whole Sale and RRP, and Maximum number of products

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a site that sells to both the public and retailers. the client wants to have only the RRP (recommended retail price) shown to the public but when logged in, have the whole sale price shown instead.

i have considered using the groups option but that only works as a percentage discount for all items and not a set price for individual items.

for example, product 1 might have a recommended retail price of $100 but a whole sale price of $90 (thus a 10% discount). however, product 2 might also have a recommended retail price of $100 but a whole sale price of $80 (thus a 20% discount).

as you can tell, if a set discount (either fixed or percentage) was set too all products, the prices would be incorrect. is there a way to set individual prices for the discount without using coupons?

one idea i had was to duplicate all of the items and put the copies into categories that would only appear to people that have logged in. but this would mean almost 3000 items. the only problem with this is that i don't know what the limits are for Joomshopping. dose anyone know what the maximum number of items are?

if anybody has any information about either of my questions, it would be a great help.

Thanks.

Joomla: 1.5
JoomShopping: 2.9.5

Последнее изменение: 12.09.2011 08:03

12.09.2011 08:02
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Whole Sale and RRP, and Maximum number of products

Price per consignment

13.09.2011 01:12
Spencer42
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: John

So thats what that is for, thanks for that. this could be the very answer to my problem.

as for the second part of my question (even though its not that important now), what is the maximum number of products you can fit into JoomShopping? or is it unknown?

thanks again for your quick response.

13.09.2011 07:59
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

administrator/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=config&task=checkout

Maximum number of items to be able to order

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.