BUG report. SEFLink(); not working with 'Terms of Service', 'Returns policy', etc

13.09.2011 22:32
iJack
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Jack
BUG report. SEFLink(); not working with 'Terms of Service', 'Returns policy', etc

I would just like to submit a bug report and see there is no place for it on the forum.

SEFLink(); does not work on the Terms of Service, Return Policy, etc links. Same also goes for the Return Policy email that gets sent to the administrator for a site and the client.

It seems to add an additional /index.php/ to the url when SEF urls is enabled in Joomla. I am also using Artio SEF on my site, however not the Joomshopping plugin for ArtioSEF.

I tried removing the 'index.php' part in the particular files, but this only seems to solve the problem in Firefox and not in IE. It is not a proper fix anyway, but at least gets those links to "half work" temporarily.

Thanks.

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.2.7
PHP: 5.3.6
MySQL: 5.1.58

21.09.2011 14:00
iJack
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Jack
Aw: BUG report. SEFLink(); not working with 'Terms of Service', 'Returns policy', etc

any idea yet when this might be fixed?

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.