Terms of services link not working

26.09.2011 11:29
communicat
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: communicat
Terms of services link not working

Hi

The link of Terms of Services in the checkout procedure and order e-mail is not working. I don't get an error message, the link simply does not work. I tried several changes from the topic http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/11/976.html?lang=en

But with no luck.
In Configuration - Static text, I leave everything open except voor Terms of Service. I typed a text here and made a link to a menu-item on the site. What am I doing wrong?

Joomla: 1.6.5
JoomShopping: 3.1.3
PHP: 5.2.11-pl0-gentoo
MySQL: 5.0.70
Website Url: off line

26.09.2011 17:24
communicat
Aw: Terms of services link not working

Anyone?

Is there something wrong with this code in com_joomshopping/templates/default/checkout/previewfinish.php?

<a class = "policy" href="#" onclick="window.open('<?php print SEFLink('index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=content&task=view&page=agb&tmpl=component');?>','window','width=800, height=600, scrollbars=yes, status=no, toolbar=no, menubar=no, resizable=yes, location=no');return false;"><?php print _JSHOP_AGB;?></a>

26.09.2011 17:40
communicat
Aw: Terms of services link not working

The problem is solved, the reason this didn't work was because the site was offline.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.