How to show cart menu?

29.09.2011 18:13
duyet
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: duyet vo
How to show cart menu?

Hello,

How can I show cart content as a menu on the page, just like the top right menu on your demo page?

How to show cart menu?

TIA
How to show cart menu?

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.2.7

29.09.2011 19:49
raziel70
Name: raziel70
Aw: How to show cart menu?

The jshopping cart is a module and You can change his position in your joomla admin panel in the Extensions >> Modules manager menu.
Search the jshopping cart module, and click it.
On the left side you see the solution in the Position row. Click on the Select position button, and choose your own joomla template position from the list.

29.09.2011 20:43
duyet

Thanks for the quick response.

I have created a new main Menu item "Cart" and add a sub menu "Cart" to it. Then in the Module Manager created a new module Cart and put it on position-6 (top right - beez_20 template). All i see is just another menu, but not the cart content as on demo site.

Do I have to download the "Module Cart 3.0.1? Would you please share the details how it can be done ? I'm very new to Joomla and this.

Thanks

29.09.2011 21:12
raziel70

Are you enabled the new module? Because if you not enable it, than can waiting to xmas to see it! :D
To enable the module see you the solution on the module setup page on the left side. (Status)

If you want to make only a "link menuitem", than go to the Menus >> YOUR MENU >> Add menuitem.
On the left side in the first row ('Menu Item Type') and click on Select, and select 'Basket' from the list.

Last change: 29.09.2011 21:29

30.09.2011 04:59
duyet

Are you enabled the new module? Because if you not enable it, than can waiting to xmas to see it! :D
To enable the module see you the solution on the module setup page on the left side. (Status)

Which new module? I installed JoomShopping as a Component and don't have module "Cart/Basket" or whatsoever listed on the Module Manager. Do i have to download and install the "Module Cart 3.0.1" or "Module Cart Ext 3.0.1" separately?

Thx

30.09.2011 09:17
raziel70

Which new module?
What do you have created as new Cart module in the Modules manager ("Module Cart 3.0.1" or "Module Cart Ext 3.0.1")

"Module Cart 3.0.1" or "Module Cart Ext 3.0.1" separately?

I don't know! I use the "Module Cart Ext 3.0.1". I have only this one installed.

If do you have installed the "Module Cart Ext 3.0.1" module, than it must be so working which I wrote to you.
But it's important! Always if you have installed or created a new module in Joomla, then it must be checked his Status on his "Modules" page.

If you are a beginner Joomla user, I recommend to you this website:
http://joomla.org (main webpage of Joomla)
http://forum.joomla.org/ (Forum/Community website of Joomla)
http://extensions.joomla.org (all extensions find you here)

Last change: 30.09.2011 09:19

01.10.2011 08:41
duyet

I don't know! I use the "Module Cart Ext 3.0.1". I have only this one installed.

Indeed, this is important info! Thanks!

So i installed the "Module Cart Ext 3.0.1", enable it in Module Manager. Then create a new Module and choose Module Type as Jshopping Cart Ext. Go to Menu Manager, create a menu and add a menu item.

That is it!

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.