Open product/detail in pop-up or lightbox

06.10.2011 19:50
schouten
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: sven
Open product/detail in pop-up or lightbox

Hi all,

What I would like to achieve is to open the product detail in a seperate window or
lightbox. In this lightbox (overlaying the main page) one can add the product to
their shopping-cart.

After adding/viewing the product one can press a button "back to shop" and the lightbox will close.

Because I use joomshopping for ordering sansdwiches I want to exclude as many steps/clicks as possible. It would also solve the problem with the back button.
When I click on detail of a particular product and just view it and click on the back button it works fine. Although when I buy the product I have to click twice on the back button. This because of
this line :"onclick="history.go(-1);". Also I have enabled "Not redirect in cart after buy".

If anyone has any idea or advice that would be great.

Your sincerely,

Sven

19.10.2011 09:44
schouten
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: sven
Aw: Open product/detail in pop-up or lightbox

Still haven't found a solution for this. Is it not possible to open the product details in a new window centered in the middle of the screen?

Greetings,

Sven

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.