Filter by characteristics

11.07.2012 09:37
valentin17
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: user
Filter by characteristics

Hello,
There is a characteristic "Color" and it has about 30 positions. In the standard filter by this characteristic in the filter on the site are displayed ALL 30 positions of this ​​characteristic "Color". There are several catalogs. In the first catalog items are only the first 3 positions ​​of characteristic "color". By accessing to the website, I see all 30 positions. Please help make it so that a positions of characteristic "color" in the filter on the site depended on the products.

For example, the characteristic "color" have positions: "Black," "White", "Red," "Green", "Yellow", "Blue". Standard filter in any category will be displayed all of these positions.

I go to the category in which the products is only with the positions "Black", "White", "Yellow" and wish that it would filter on the site only contains the positions "Black" "White" and "Yellow". I went to a different category, there are only products with the positions "White", "Green", "Yellow" and "Blue" and that would be a filter on the site only contains the positions "White", "Green", "Yellow" and "Blue".

Joomla: 2.5.6
JoomShopping: 3.7.2
PHP: 5.4.3
MySQL: 5.5.23

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.