Search by attribute? Link to goods with custom attribute? Is there something like this in Joomshopping?

09.09.2012 17:13
Uliss
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Uliss
Search by attribute? Link to goods with custom attribute? Is there something like this in Joomshopping?

Hi.
I have a question. I want to make an option for my future customers:
After they have picked a goods Category (like JEANS), they see all items of this category on page. (In this goods there is an attribute (Size), with 44, 46, 48 options in the backend). Is there any ability for customers to mark a checkbox 46, so they can see only the 46'Size Jeans on the page?

Or can I make a link from somewhere directly to Category/Attribute/Option (Jeans/Size/46)?

Thanks.

Joomla: 2.5.6
JoomShopping: 3.10.0
PHP: 5.2.17
MySQL: 5.1
Website Url: keything.ru

09.09.2012 17:33
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Search by attribute? Link to goods with custom attribute? Is there something like this in Joomshopping?

See http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/modules/filter-product-extended.html

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.