when clicking on details, joomshopping is jumping to joomla standard page

09.03.2013 23:50
jumper2365
User jumper2365
Name: jumper2365
when clicking on product details, joomshopping is jumping to joomla standard page

Hello there,

since a few days a problem is drving me crazy. I am running a multilanguage site with german an french content. Everything was setup well with a german and a french menue. In bot languages, the website has the same structure (main menue): homepage, shop, FAQ, contact ... . In both languages I show the products on the homepage and the shop-page.
German site: When clicking on product detail on the homepage, the site jumps to the shop-page showing the details. This is ok.
French: When clicking on the product detail on the home- or shop-page, the details open up always on the homepage. And what is driving me mor crazy is, that when deactivating the shop on the homepage, joomshopping still trys to open up the details on the homepage. I found out, that only for the french part, joomshopping is somehow connected to the joomla standard page.

Can somebody tell me, how to break the bond beetween joomshopping and the joomla standard page???? Please help.

jumper

Letzte Änderung: 09.03.2013 23:51

10.03.2013 19:43
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: when clicking on details, joomshopping is jumping to joomla standard page

url?

11.03.2013 21:24
jumper2365
User jumper2365
Name: jumper2365

Dear webdesigner,

thanks for answering. I was trying everything to get the problem solved. Accidentely I found the reason, but I have no idea why all this happened. When I build the site, I named the shop-site in the french main menue "la boutiqe". Later I changed that to just "boutiqe" (also the alias). Yesterday I changed the alias back to "la-boutiqe", because google webmaster tools told me, that some url's are missing. After changing back, the website was working. When clicking on a product on the homeoage, the site is switching to the shop-site. Why is that? How does joomshopping decide where the shop really is?

Many thanks for your answer.

Kind regards

Jumper

28.08.2013 16:53
jrrabi
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Jens Rabenseifner

I've got the same problem

29.08.2013 09:11
frunsi
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: frunsi

I have this problem as well, except in all languages (German, French, Italian) and when clicking on "Details" and "Checkout". I use multiple templates for the site and the details and checkout pages always show the intro/start page template instead of the normal template that is used throughout the rest of the site. Can anyone help me?

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.