Discount Code not working?

02.05.2013 11:45
damokeen
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Damian Keane

When showing the client the shop - everything seemed to work fine - went to test a coupon code 10percent and clicked to activate - didn't work

Checked Config - Shop Functions - Use Discount code is ticked

Under Options - Coupon Codes - Deactivate After Use not ticked

Start Date and Expiry Date initially 0000-00-00 - changed Start Date to be 01 May 2013

User Id - 0

Have you any clues? By the way tried with default templates but you can't see the cart on those
discount_screenshot_activat.jpg

Joomla: 2.5.11
JoomShopping: 3.14.3
PHP: 2.11.11.3
MySQL: 4.1.22
Website Url: www.wedgewelly.ie

02.05.2013 12:03
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Discount Code not working?

Problem in template.

+ Not hide copyright.

JoomShopping License key
http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/license-key/joomshopping-licensekey.html

Letzte Änderung: 02.05.2013 15:04

02.05.2013 17:18
damokeen
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Damian Keane

OK thanks for the info now I know where to direct my question but it's hard to believe it's a template issue ;-)

ALSO I did not remove the copyright - do you not have a deal with template makers to bundle your software up with their template(s) - so where should that have been as a matter of interest (give me an example and e.g. source code to do it) although not sure I do want that and would influence decisions in deciding on ecommerce software - have to say I'm very impressed with JoomShopping so far.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.