Do all addons work on frontend shop?

07.09.2013 14:04
jzdana
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Javad
Do all addons work on frontend shop?

I would like to buy the vendor frontend as well as some other addons like daydeal, extend access and product storage manager. I would appreciate if you let me know whether all theses addons works on every vendor frontend shop or not? For example, any vendor is able to define a daydeal time for the sale of his products?
Another question is that, is it possible to lock the type of products in frontend shop?
I mean the vendor just have this possibility to add the products that I allowed from backend? and he/she just add the inventory of the product after my confirmation?

Many thanks. Looking forward to your response.

Joomla: 2.5
JoomShopping: last version

07.09.2013 14:14
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Do all addons work on frontend shop?

I would appreciate if you let me know whether all theses addons works on every vendor frontend shop or not

No.
daydeal time set in admin area.

I mean the vendor just have this possibility to add the products that I allowed from backend? and he/she just add the inventory of the product after my confirmation?

yes

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.