Invoice receiver, select one from list

13.01.2014 13:06
jask
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Jacob
Invoice receiver, select one from list

Hi Joomshopping.

First of all, thank you for a simple and easy to setup webshop solution.

My question:
Is it possible to limit the invoice reciever to a preset list of validated customers?
I am thinking that a solution with a drop down menu, where a specific customer can be chosen. Furthermore, I need the customer information the be locked, in a way that the user can't edit the preset invoice receiver information.

The webshop I'm building, is only going to be used internally within the company (and the invoice receivers being the different sub companies), therefore I have a fixed list of invoice receivers that are allowed to make purchases.

For the import of the customers, I am planning on using the addon http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/import-export/addon-import-user-csv.html?lang=en

Kind regards,
Jacob

13.01.2014 21:36
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Invoice receiver, select one from list

I do not fully understand you.
Invoice receiver?

14.01.2014 13:36
jask

Hi,

With invoice receiver, I was referring to _JSHOP_EMAIL_BILL_TO and the company name, address, customer name related to this.

I am using "send invoice manually".

Hope this clarifies my request.

Kind Regards,
Jacob

Letzte Änderung: 14.01.2014 13:41

14.01.2014 21:00
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

OR for all user / or send manual

15.01.2014 10:53
jask

I think the solution is going to be like this:

I create all of my 150 users (via the import user addon) and send them their login and passwords.
I disable the user registration, to avoid any other users other the the 150 users I created.
When ordering on the webshop, they need to be able to change the address, to allow them to order to different locations - I can show/hide the specific fields in the interface.

Does this sound like a good solution?

Kind regards,
Jacob

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.