After cookie expiration

13.05.2014 21:58
jaba
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: John
After cookie expiration

Is it possible after time (cookie) expiration to logout automatically?
The problem: when i make order if the time is very long and the joomla logout the user then i want to go back to start page...automatically or after pressing next in step order
Now the user is in step2 and after time of waiting in that step when continue the order every price is different because the system recognize him like guest.
I want when press step3 after time and the cookie is expired to go to the start page

thank you

14.05.2014 07:45
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: After cookie expiration

Configuration / joomla
Session time.

15.05.2014 09:01
jaba

Ok i have configure this but when i customer (wholesale) is middle of buying (ex. step2) and the cooke expired then in step 3 continues normaly without telling him that is see him like guest and not register wholesale. The prices is different and the customer leave the site.
I want when the cookie expired then from 1 step to another when the custome hits the button to go to start page (to see that have to login again)

thank you

17.05.2014 21:18
jaba

When the user is on step 2 the cookie expired and then if he press step 3 then program continues (with wrong prices) in the checkout.
I want is the user press any button (in the checkout proccess) and the cookie expired to go in the main start page.
thank you

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.