Automatic Image Resize problems.

31.08.2014 04:20
talankero
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Talankero
Automatic Image Resize problems.

Hi, Good afternoon.

The first to apologize for my English. I am Spanish and I defend a little, with English.

I'm developing a web JoomShoping 4.6.1 Joomla 3.3.3.
Now I have created the categories and the products added to their category, with its images.

You can see the store here: "http://www.multipledimension.com/index.php/tienda"

My problem is that when the short description of the category or item is made slightly larger, the image of the category or article becomes smaller, so much so that at times, there are no pictures.

Now, I turn to this forum, having tried changing the PHP code: /list_product/product.php and nothing has changed.
I also changed in Image and Video options, the values ​​of width and height. Neither has helped.
I downloaded and installed this module Resize Web Images, to shuttle giving as changed and it has not worked.
I have changed the options of cut. fill ... But neither is modified to a fixed size.

Please anyone can help me in this chaos, if a return by the store is given, you will see that it is really unsightly and ugly.

I would like to know how to remove the automatic resize.

Thank you very much in advance.
Warm greetings.
Talankero

Joomla: Joomla 3.3.3
JoomShopping: 4.6.1
Website Url: http://www.multipledimension.com/index.php/tienda

Последнее изменение: 31.08.2014 04:23

31.08.2014 08:36
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Automatic Image Resize problems.

Error?

width?
height?

resize not works?

31.08.2014 16:50
talankero
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Talankero
Aw: Automatic Image Resize problems.

Hello again. I changed width and height from joomshoping options. I have also changed from CSS width and height. But not works. Auto size changed. Thanks. Best regards

Последнее изменение: 31.08.2014 16:51

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.