2 issues: Page refreshes when incorrect username or password AND how to change the passwordl

28.10.2014 15:48
KrisTiana
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: KrisTiana
2 issues: Page refreshes when incorrect username or password AND how to change the passwordl

Hey there,

The first issue: - the more important -
When trying to login into JShopping Login module, if a user inserts an incorrect username or a password it doesn't show the message that it is incorrect, but only refreshes page and again the blank places to login. http://fantasylarpcenter.com/index.php/fanta_irena/events/surveys/357-larpanketa-2014

The second issue:
When logged in, I want to change the password for my user.
Should I do this in the "My profile" redirect link - then "Edit my profile" - and then there are the checkboxes for the user but no password change - is there any way to include it there?

Thank you for all your cooperation and great module!
after_my_profile_page.jpg

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.2.7
Website Url: http://fantasylarpcenter.com/index.php/fanta_irena/events/surveys/357-larpanketa-2014

Последнее изменение: 28.10.2014 15:49

28.10.2014 16:16
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: 2 issues: Page refreshes when incorrect username or password AND how to change the passwordl

http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/7/8018.html?lang=en

N3

28.10.2014 16:38
KrisTiana
Aw: 2 issues: Page refreshes when incorrect username or password AND how to change the passwordl

Could you tell me where to put the <jdoc:include type="message" />?

In the default template of Joomla which the site uses I suppose but does it matter where exactly or only at the bottom of the index.php file?

28.10.2014 19:30
KrisTiana

Ok, I put the <doc...> in the index.php of the template.

There is a message that shows where a user updates their profile.
But the problem is different - when I try to login with incorrect username or password, the page only refreshes without any notice what is the problem. The user isn't logging in.

One more question - from where can I change the redirection link after making a user registration?

28.10.2014 20:30
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

All works.

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet

28.10.2014 20:46
KrisTiana

Thank you, you are right!

Последнее изменение: 28.10.2014 20:49

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.