No possible to add product photos

22.12.2015 00:42
nevadaking
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Kinga

Hello,

I have shop for several years. Now I want to change the style and create a new page (from the beginning) Joomla! 3.4.7 - Joomshopping 4.11.5. (update from 4.11.4).

I introduced 1 product, for other I can't add images - print screen attached (no places for adding - disappeared).
Yesterday was the same problem. I cleaned the cache, deleted old files, cleaned the browser's memory (for some browsers is the same), changed options and setting.

I had from the beginning to install the component and enter all the options and settings. I lost a whole day and half the night...
And now the same situation! I updated Jshopping - without result. I updated Joomla! - no effect! I once again cleaned the cache, deleted old files, cleaned the browser's memory (for some browsers is the same), changed options.
No results.

What's the cause?
How to fix it?

Joomla: 3.4.7
JoomShopping: 4.11.5
PHP: 5.6.10
MySQL: 5.5.42
Website Url: localhost

22.12.2015 20:20
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: No possible to add product photos

joomshopping / configuration / other config

Product image upload count

23.12.2015 01:13
nevadaking
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Kinga
Aw: No possible to add product photos

Thank you.

I do not associated this section and upload files with adding images to the product!
There isn,t instruction for user.
It would be nice if there will be a clue - this is good practice and makes life easier :-D

Thanks again :)

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.