Attribute update price field

08.08.2011 16:28
khaledhussaindupre
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Khaled
Attribute update price field

Hi there,

I'm trying to integrate Joomshopping in to a site and am using "Plugin Include Component" to display product + attributes in a module in the right sidebar. Everything works apart from the price update.

When I have the product in the main system output area, (where articles, etc) in a normal product view, the changing the right sidebar attribute select updates the price in the main system output area.

I have kind of figured out that this is to do with where the ajax update is direct... by default the component outputs to the main system output area, so when it does not find the div "prod_price" there, it stops looking.

Is there anyway to configure the system output to appear in the sidebar so that it is always looking for a "prod_price" div there? I'm hoping that this will solve the problem.

I have spent about 18 hours just trying to figure this out, but with no success and no forums seem to cover this specific issue.

Any help anyone can provide would be much appreciated!

Here's a URL where you can see an example of what I mean... try changing the product attribute select on the right - you'll see the price on the left (main area) changes, but right sidebar price remains the same.

http://exclusive-india.com/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=product&task=view&category_id=1&product_id=1&Itemid=598

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.2.4
Website Url: http://exclusive-india.com/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=product&task=view&category_id=1&product_id=1&Itemid=598

08.08.2011 16:31
khaledhussaindupre
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Khaled
Aw: Attribute update price field

ps. the products appearing in both areas is just trying to figure out the problem... usually the only product display should be in the right sidebar.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.