Terms of Service

13.09.2011 15:24
mlarcher
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Mike
Terms of Service

Where can I remove the requirement to check the terms of service and return policy? I can't find the file where it resides. I might get away with just setting the checkbox to be checked by defualt.

thanks

13.09.2011 21:00
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Terms of Service

components\com_jshopping\templates\default\checkout\previewfinish.php

27.10.2011 02:42
stv3
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Steve
Aw: Terms of Service

For anyone's info:

To remove the requirement to have the checkbox ticked, change this line in the above file. That is, remove the 'onclick'

<input class = "button" type = "submit" name = "finish_registration" value = "<?php print _JSHOP_ORDER_FINISH ?>" />

I also wanted to remove the whole terms line, so I removed the following code in the file listed above;

<tr>
<td>
<div class="row_agb">
<input type = "checkbox" name = "agb" id = "agb" />
<a class = "policy" href="#" onclick="window.open('<?php print SEFLink('index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=content&task=view&page=agb&tmpl=component');?>','window','width=800, height=600, scrollbars=yes, status=no, toolbar=no, menubar=no, resizable=yes, location=no');return false;"><?php print _JSHOP_AGB;?></a>
<?php print _JSHOP_AND;?>
<a class = "policy" href="#" onclick="window.open('<?php print SEFLink('index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=content&task=view&page=return_policy&tmpl=component');?>','window','width=800, height=600, scrollbars=yes, status=no, toolbar=no, menubar=no, resizable=yes, location=no');return false;"><?php print _JSHOP_RETURN_POLICY?></a>
<?php print _JSHOP_CONFIRM;?>
</div>
</td>
</tr>

Seems to work fine.
Hope that helps.

JoomShopping: 3.2.7

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.