Same product but 2 sizes

06.10.2011 03:00
gofer123
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Pete
Same product but 2 sizes

Hi all,
I'm setting up Joomshop 3.2.7 for the first time and need a little guidance. The site is selling drawings, with each drawing you have a choice: large or small and their appropriate different prices, how can I include this option?
Does anyone know how to add audio to individual products as a option so the viewer can click an icon and hears a audio description.
Thanks in advance.

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.2.7
PHP: PHP/5.3.1
MySQL: 5.1.41

07.10.2011 18:03
casweb
Name: Chris Simpson
Aw: Same product but 2 sizes

the size one is simple, you just need to add attributes for the product. you can tell it the size(s) you want, adjust pricing for the different size(s) and give them unique codes for when it comes to purchasing.

as for the audio file, i don't remember seeing an option for that, however i suppose if you store the file somewhere you can add some html to the item description and have an option there for it?!

07.10.2011 18:08
casweb
Name: Chris Simpson

actually thinking about it there is an option for adding demo vids/files so you could essentially use that for a sound file? just make sure the video/file option is selected in the shop config and the tabs will show in the product in backend

hope that helps

15.10.2011 03:11
gofer123
Name: Pete

Thanks very much for your help Chris

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.