Product import and product ID

09.10.2011 14:34
Hv
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Herwinv
Product import and product ID

When I import products they are add to the other products, so they are double. I guess it should be that products will replace products with the same product ID?? Even when I delete all products (what I really dont'appreciate) and import the updated list, the product ID's are not the same as in my spreadsheet, te numbers are counting up from the last deleted product.

Joomla: 1.6
JoomShopping: 3.2.7
Website Url: www.alttekens.nl

10.10.2011 21:34
maatje
Name: bertine
Aw: Product import and product ID

i have the same problem!
Even if you check or uncheck the box ID in settings.
Other problem is that de id is coming cabk in your sitemap, instead of name of product. Very bad for your SEO

10.10.2011 22:14
maatje

sorry, i have found the soulution for my comment. You have to make an alias for product and category

12.10.2011 21:57
Hv
Name: Herwinv

Thanks for tip! that looks better in sitemap! But how to refresh the unique product id's by import instead of making double products??

13.10.2011 10:02
maatje

i don't know, i think its a bug, because if you look at the settings at import, you can check / uncheck the ID button ( look at the tooltip) At my site it doesn.t matter if you do this, it's always a double product when i import.

Hope to get an awnser...

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.