solange vorrat and out of stock (at the moment)

19.12.2011 12:24
swissa
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: swissandy
solange vorrat and out of stock (at the moment)

Hi

I'm sure this has been answered already but I can't seem to find it on the forum.

I stock seasonal products that a customer cannot re-order and all year products that a customer can order even if they are out of stock - it just means the delivery time will increase.

Is there a way in the shop to tag the seasonal products that cannot be ordered when stock is 0 i.e. solange vorrat but still let them order other product where current stock level is 0?

Especially important at this time of the year with sales!!

Thanks

Joomla: 1.7.3
JoomShopping: 3.2.

19.12.2011 14:07
webdesigner
(Support Team)
User webdesigner
Name: Admin
Aw: solange vorrat and out of stock (at the moment)

I do not fully understand.

See configuration category/product

Hide buy button when product isn't available in stock

19.12.2011 14:34
swissa
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: swissandy

OK I'll try to explain better.

I sell two beers in my shop.

1 is called "Fall Over" and I can get this from the manufacturer at any time of the year. If I do not have any in my shop a customer can still order it from me, I order it from the manufacturer and then it to my customer.

The 2nd beer is called "Fall Over @ Christmas". The manufacturer only makes this for Christmas. I cannot order any more from him. If my customer tries to order from me if I have none of this in my shop I cannot supply him.

JoomShopping only allows me to set a global option for stock. I want to be able to take an order for Beer 1 and say no to orders for Beer2 until I can unpublish Beer2. If he orders at 2 in the morning I will be sleeping off my own beer!

19.12.2011 14:50
webdesigner
(Support Team)
User webdesigner
Name: Admin

Not possible.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. All Rights Reserved