solange vorrat and out of stock (at the moment)

19.12.2011 12:24
swissa
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: swissandy
solange vorrat and out of stock (at the moment)

Hi

I'm sure this has been answered already but I can't seem to find it on the forum.

I stock seasonal products that a customer cannot re-order and all year products that a customer can order even if they are out of stock - it just means the delivery time will increase.

Is there a way in the shop to tag the seasonal products that cannot be ordered when stock is 0 i.e. solange vorrat but still let them order other product where current stock level is 0?

Especially important at this time of the year with sales!!

Thanks

Joomla: 1.7.3
JoomShopping: 3.2.

19.12.2011 14:07
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: solange vorrat and out of stock (at the moment)

I do not fully understand.

See configuration category/product

Hide buy button when product isn't available in stock

19.12.2011 14:34
swissa
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: swissandy

OK I'll try to explain better.

I sell two beers in my shop.

1 is called "Fall Over" and I can get this from the manufacturer at any time of the year. If I do not have any in my shop a customer can still order it from me, I order it from the manufacturer and then it to my customer.

The 2nd beer is called "Fall Over @ Christmas". The manufacturer only makes this for Christmas. I cannot order any more from him. If my customer tries to order from me if I have none of this in my shop I cannot supply him.

JoomShopping only allows me to set a global option for stock. I want to be able to take an order for Beer 1 and say no to orders for Beer2 until I can unpublish Beer2. If he orders at 2 in the morning I will be sleeping off my own beer!

19.12.2011 14:50
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Not possible.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.