Can I highlight the line in the list of orders, where an order is "pending confirmation"?

17.01.2012 13:38
simbus82
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: sim
Can I highlight the line in the list of orders, where an order is "pending confirmation"?

I saw the code in
/ administrator / components / com_jshopping / views / orders_list / tmpl / default.php

I'd like to put an "if" at line 114, so if the order status is "pending confirmation" I can give a class to "<td>" and color the row with the css.

What kind of "if" I have to use to read the status of the order and compare it with the status "pending confirmation"?

Thanks!!!

Joomla: 1.7.3
JoomShopping: 3.3.2

Letzte Ă„nderung: 17.01.2012 13:38

18.01.2012 18:46
simbus82
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: sim
Aw: Can I highlight the line in the list of orders, where an order is "pending confirmation"?

simbus82 - 17.01.2012 13:38

I saw the code in
/ administrator / components / com_jshopping / views / orders_list / tmpl / default.php

I'd like to put an "if" at line 114, so if the order status is "pending confirmation" I can give a class to "<td>" and color the row with the css.

Aw: Can I highlight the line in the list of orders, where an order is "pending confirmation"?

What kind of "if" I have to use to read the status of the order and compare it with the status "pending confirmation"?

Thanks!!!

SOLVED i have applied some CSS to ALL THE ROW about any order in pending confirmation!

/administrator/components/com_jshopping/views/orders/tmpl/list.php

LINE ~75
<tr class = "row<?php echo ($i %2);?>" <?php if (!$row->order_created) print "style='font-style:italic; color: #b00;'"?><?php if($row->order_status == '1') { echo ' style="font-size:14px;font-weight:bold; color:#ff0000;" ';} ?> >

i have added this bit of code
<?php if($row->order_status == '1') { echo ' style="font-size:14px;font-weight:bold; color:#ff0000;" ';} ?>

Now the pending orders are not "lost" in the list.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. All Rights Reserved