Can I highlight the line in the list of orders, where an order is "pending confirmation"?

17.01.2012 13:38
simbus82
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: sim
Can I highlight the line in the list of orders, where an order is "pending confirmation"?

I saw the code in
/ administrator / components / com_jshopping / views / orders_list / tmpl / default.php

I'd like to put an "if" at line 114, so if the order status is "pending confirmation" I can give a class to "<td>" and color the row with the css.

What kind of "if" I have to use to read the status of the order and compare it with the status "pending confirmation"?

Thanks!!!

Joomla: 1.7.3
JoomShopping: 3.3.2

Последнее изменение: 17.01.2012 13:38

18.01.2012 18:46
simbus82
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: sim
Aw: Can I highlight the line in the list of orders, where an order is "pending confirmation"?

simbus82 - 17.01.2012 13:38

I saw the code in
/ administrator / components / com_jshopping / views / orders_list / tmpl / default.php

I'd like to put an "if" at line 114, so if the order status is "pending confirmation" I can give a class to "<td>" and color the row with the css.

Aw: Can I highlight the line in the list of orders, where an order is "pending confirmation"?

What kind of "if" I have to use to read the status of the order and compare it with the status "pending confirmation"?

Thanks!!!

SOLVED i have applied some CSS to ALL THE ROW about any order in pending confirmation!

/administrator/components/com_jshopping/views/orders/tmpl/list.php

LINE ~75
<tr class = "row<?php echo ($i %2);?>" <?php if (!$row->order_created) print "style='font-style:italic; color: #b00;'"?><?php if($row->order_status == '1') { echo ' style="font-size:14px;font-weight:bold; color:#ff0000;" ';} ?> >

i have added this bit of code
<?php if($row->order_status == '1') { echo ' style="font-size:14px;font-weight:bold; color:#ff0000;" ';} ?>

Now the pending orders are not "lost" in the list.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.